- Temperature will be checked with a touchless thermometer on arrival daily
- Temperature over 100° will be sent home
- Allowing your child to sign in for the day attests that to the best of your knowledge, the child is in good health and has not experienced any symptoms of illness, nor have they had known contact with someone ill.
- Minimizing the number of non-volunteer adults in the building at drop-off and pick-up times is a preventative measure. Adults must be masked to be inside.
Students: Masks or Shield
- Social distancing will be as follows: No mask - 10 ft from others outside. Mask- 3 ft from others, and if someone asks for more distance, please oblige
- Signs are posted on how many people can be in a room at each room
- “Airplane arms” should not touch
- Before sharing anything, sanitize it.
- Please do not handle or share anyone else’s food or drink.
- Do not sit directly across from anyone while eating, use the “airplane arms” measure
Adult Masking and Contact Tracing
- If a student or mentor is found to be infected with covid, contact the school immediately.
- Contact notification that someone on a certain day has tested positive will be provided to the community. Every effort will be made to maintain medical privacy.
- Adults must wear an appropriate mask to enter the school. Most infections in children happen through an adult, not another child.
- Appropriate masks are tightly woven cloth of at least two layers, a disposable paper mask, or a mask of higher filtration. No valves, no mesh.
- If an adult wishes to volunteer but not wear a mask, there are several opportunities to help out without being inside.