Fort Worth Sudbury School strives to encourage each student to reach their full personal potential. The school, through use of the democratic process and self-directed education, will respect the development of the whole child at their own pace and in their own way. It is our mission to provide a high quality, student-centered education to all children in an environment that embraces diversity, creativity, and the joy of living and learning.
- Provide an environment that allows students to feel safe and loved
- Create life-long lovers of learning
- Inspire children to follow their passions and dreams
- Promote personal responsibility and integrity
- Develop meaningful relationships between students, mentors, and the community
- Demonstrate an appreciation for the gifts, talents, and abilities of each student
- Encourage community service, entrepreneurialism, and a commitment to social justice.